A history in milestones: 1923 - 2023
In 1923 owner and founder George E. Patton establish GE Patton Ltd in Christchurch.
G E Patton Ltd manufactures domestic refrigerators (Chamberson & Universal brand) and flip flop lid icecream cabinets.
G E Patton introduces chest type home freezers and also commercial type delicatessen and frozen food cabinets
On 25th October 1974, Wayne Berry and Harvey Turner purchased the G.E. Patton assets and restructured the company as Patton Refrigeration Ltd.
New 929.03 m2 warehouse opened at 270 Church Street, Onehunga - the manufacturing and admiration areas remained at 275 Church Street, Auckland.
Patton celebrated 70 years in business.
New Patton logo - chosen from the winner of company logo design contest.
Patton celebrated the 90th anniversary.
Patton became a Beijer Ref company.
Patton is celebrating 100th anniversary.